Ready to get social in a safe way? Learn new skills, meet up with like-minded people in a fun, interactive zoom setting…and cook like a vegan pro?
Join the Vegan News Daily Cooking Club for its new online LIVE cooking series: Meals and Mocktails in May.
Want to eat more vegan meals but confused about how to…
- Easily shop for vegan products
- Cook tasty plant-based meals
- Find recipes that your entire family will love
- Create sauces, sides, main courses and desserts
- Assemble meals efficiently
- Save time in the kitchen
- Feel energized after meals instead of exhausted
- Talk to your friends and family about the benefits of eating plant-based
- Chop, mince, sauté and zest
- Learn new cooking skills and socialize during social distancing
We’ve got you covered!
Each Vegan News Daily Dinner Club class is one hour long and has a fun theme:
- Mexican Fiesta May 5th
- Italian Amore May 12th
- American Freedom May 19th
Get ready to sit back, sip your mocktail, share laughs with new friends and learn incredible cooking tips from Vegan Chefs to wow your friends and family.
You will receive your shopping list and recipes one week ahead of time. You can relax, take notes and watch the class or cook alongside our chefs!
Featuring Mom/Daughter Dynamic Duo: The Speedy Vegan, Elspeth Feldman and plant-powered chef, Caileigh Feldman, you’ll cook along with the pros and see how easy it is to make a whole food, plant-based meal that is nutritious, delicious, fresh and fast!
With mouth-watering menus that will range from Mexican, to Italian to American…travel the world from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Each event is fast-paced and guaranteed fun! Shopping lists and detailed instructions will be provided.
- 33+ Delicious Vegan Recipes
- Detailed Shopping Lists
- Three LIVE 1 Hour Zoom Cooking Classes
- Expert Guidance from Vegan Chefs
- Tasty Cooking Tips and Tricks
- Invitation to Weekly Q&A’s with Vegans Chefs
- Access to Exclusive Dinner Club Facebook Group
- Daily Support from Vegan News Daily Team
You’ll learn how to:
- Grocery shop for plant-based foods
- Read food labels and select produce
- Sharpen your knife skills
- Safely and speedily chop veggies
- Create delicious vegan versions of your favorite dishes
- Whip up vegan queso, dressings, dips and sauces
- Easily prepare plant-based “meat”
- Bake crispy oil-free fries and tortilla chips
- Create texture and consistency in dishes
- Make soup from scratch
- Expertly spice and flavor meals
- Prepare a perfect salad
- Use new kitchen tools
- Sauté without oil
- Prepare decadent, healthy desserts
- Impress family and friends with your new cooking skills
- Stay vegan while eating out or traveling
- Maintain a vegan lifestyle long-term
In our weekly cooking classes and members-only Facebook group, you will receive all the encouragement that you need to succeed in preparing these tasty recipes and building healthy new habits.
Our team is there for you every step of the way to answer your questions, celebrate your success, support you when you’re feeling stuck and teach you the best plant-based tips and tricks.
Make your reservation today! You’ll love it and we’ll love hosting you!