With the Major League Baseball (MBL) season here, Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), the food and beverage partner of nine MLB teams, is unveiling its 2019 ballpark menu highlights which, get this, now include vegan and veg options.
Here’s what new and special for our audience:
- “32 Ingredient Salad” (Rogers Centre) –32 plant-based ingredients including Brussels sprouts, kale, green cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, butternut squash, red cabbage, white & red quinoa, sunflower & pomegranate seeds, orange juice, honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic and more (vegan, gluten free).
- Beyond Burger (Minute Maid Park) – Plant-based Beyond Burger, served Caribbean-style, with black beans, avocado pineapple relish and Sriracha aioli.
- Beyond Sausage (Kauffman Stadium) – 100% plant-based sausage served with sauerkraut (vegan, gluten free).
- Marty’s V Burger (Citi Field) – Dedicated vegan stand. Original – Beyond Burger with melted cheddar “cheese”, special sauce, pickles and lettuce.
- Beyond Bratwurst- Vegan bratwurst.
- Nourish (Oakland Coliseum) – A portable concession stand dedicated to serving healthy fare, including build your own salads, rice or quinoa bowls.
- Quinoa Blueberry Salad (PNC Park) – Red quinoa, chopped hearts of palm, spinach, blueberries, cucumbers, carrots, sunflower seeds and balsamic dressing.
- Southwest Inspired Caesar Bowl (Rogers Centre) – Crisp romaine, fried tortilla strips, black beans, salsa, quinoa, chickpeas, roasted squash, guacamole, cotija cheese and poblano dressing (gluten free, vegetarian).
- Ultimate Vegetarian Burger (Rogers Centre) – Grilled vegan patty, avocado, lettuce, tomato and garlic aioli, on a potato bun.
- Vegan Lettuce Wraps (Citizens Bank Park) – Curry cauliflower, fried chickpeas and coconut milk (vegan).
So it’s time to play ball — and eat right at the same time!