B.GOOD, A farm-to-table restaurant chain which has vegan offerings in addition to responsibly sourced burgers, bowls, salads, smoothies and more, has launched a new loyalty program, B.GOOD Rewards.
Here’s how it works: B.GOOD Rewards allows customers to earn and redeem through a straightforward, points-based structure rewards of one point for every dollar spent. With flexible redemption tiers, B.GOOD Rewards allows users to redeem rewards at their own pace. Points can be redeemed in increments of 50, 75 and 100 and put towards the following items:
- 50 points – free side or beverage
- 75 points – free smoothie, breakfast entrée or kids’ meal
- 100 points – free entrée
Additionally, B.GOOD Rewards will enable customers to unlock exclusive bonuses and features, such as:
- Free side when you sign up
- Free meal on your birthday
- Early access to menu items
- Double point days
According to Brent Feldman, Chief Marketing Officer at B.GOOD, “We know that today’s consumers crave both greater transparency and personalization, and B.GOOD Rewards meets both of those needs. Now, users can get rewarded faster, redeem rewards more frequently, and at any given time, know how many more points they need to unlock a gift.”
“Moreover,” he continued, B.GOOD Rewards enables us to develop one-to-one relationships with our customers and give them offers and information that’s most relevant to them. For instance, if their purchase behavior indicates they’re vegetarian, we’re not serving them offers about something like our seasonal Maple Bacon Burger.”
While serving wholesome, delicious food is an important part of B.GOOD’s mission, connecting communities and inspiring good is also a key part of what the company does. For that reason, customers will also have the option to create positive social and environmental impact by donating their points to B.GOOD’s network of 25 community partners that span the chain’s footprint.
B.GOOD Rewards will be available via the newly launched B.GOOD app and online ordering. In addition to hosting the new loyalty program, the new B.GOOD app and online ordering delivers an enhanced user experience. Noteworthy features include:
- Ordering ahead – skip the line and schedule pick-up for anytime that day.
- Dietary filters – refine menu items based on your dietary preferences or restrictions, including vegetarian, vegan, allergies (dairy, nut, soy) and more.
- Status tracker – monitor the progress of your order as soon as it’s placed.
- Greater customizations – add or remove protein, ingredients, garnishes and more.
- Enhanced nutritional information
More at B.Good.