If you’ve ever wondered how to make vegan eating even more delicious and easy, consider these top tips for your pantry:
- Store nuts and seeds in the fridge or freezer to keep them fresh and prevent them from going rancid.
- Store grains, spices and herbs in jars. Label your herb and spice jars so that you easily know what’s inside.
- Have 2-3 fresh herb plants growing in your kitchen such as basil, mint, rosemary, oregano and thyme.
- Have different kinds of sprouting seeds to make your own sprouts in bell jars.
- Assign cabinets and drawers for everything in your kitchen so you don’t lose items.
- Keep a running list of what’s in your freezer so you don’t forget.
- Keep veggie broth and marinara sauce frozen in ice cube trays! We call these “Supercubes”, and they are great to pop out and use while cooking.
Enjoy. And, please check out our upcoming series: Fall in Love with Flavor!
Make your reservation today at: VeganNewsDaily.com/LOVE
Our series has three action-packed classes. Every class is 1-hour long and has a fun theme…
-Fantastic French, September 22nd
-Inspiring Indian, September 29th
-Tasty Thai, October 6th
Don’t worry if you have to miss a class–you’ll receive full-length video recordings of each class in your own private video playlist. And, 10% of all proceeds are donated to food banks!
So enjoy! You’ll love the class series and we’ll love hosting you.