Sweet Earth Foods, an award-winning and rapidly growing plant-based food innovator, has launched a selection of eight new burritos and entrée bowls.
The new burritos and bowls all incorporate plant-based Awesome Grounds or Mindful Chik’n, designed to satisfy cravings for the meaty, juicy taste of traditional meats, and making them a good source of protein.
Created with wholesome ingredients like veggies and globally inspired spices, the burritos and bowls are a good source of fiber. The new products are easy to heat up in the microwave or conventional oven, offering consumers quick and flavorful plant-based protein options to fuel on-the-go lifestyles.
“More than ever, today’s consumers are looking for plant-based options that are packed with flavor and convenient, especially when it might be harder to find traditional meat products on shelves,” said Vice President of Sweet Earth Foods, Jessica Vasisht. “Sweet Earth is meeting this demand by offering new plant-based options that appeal to flexitarians by satisfying cravings of traditional foods, but also provides plant-based nutrition and goodness in an easy, ready-to-heat format.”
The eight new products that will be available on shelves are the:
- Awesome Cheeseburger Burrito, made with juicy plant-based Awesome Grounds (16g of protein), melty cheddar-jack, kale and a tangy tomato onion salsa.
- Buffalo Style Chik’n Burrito, made with Mindful Chik’n (12g of protein), carrots, celery and authentic Buffalo Hot Sauce.
- Mongolian Beefless with Awesome Grounds, which is a good source of protein (14g) and fiber (5g) made with plant-based grounds, snap peas, water chestnuts and Mongolian sauce over a bed of rice.
- Kung Pao Chik’n, featuring plant-based Mindful Chik’n, rice, celery, toasted peppers, bell peppers and kung pao sauce that is a good source of potassium, protein (15g) and fiber (5g).
- Awesome Pasta Puttanesca, a compilation of pasta and the plant-based Awesome Grounds with cherry tomatoes, olives, capers and a classic puttanesca sauce (13g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving).
- Chik’n Fajita, serving up the plant based Mindful Chik’n, black beans, onions, bell peppers, corn, poblanos and a tangy tomatillo poblano sauce over a bed of cauliflower rice (18g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving).