So Delicious Dairy Free, a leader in dairy-free frozen dessert offerings has updated its line of Light Frozen Desserts focusing on its mousse lineup.
The company notes that “each flavor boasts a smooth, light, melt-in-your-mouth texture with 330 calories or less per pint.
“At So Delicious, we are always striving to bring the most delectable frozen desserts to sweet treat lovers,” said Jessica Holland, Senior Brand Manager for So Delicious Dairy Free. “That’s why we’re thrilled to debut our Light Frozen Dessert portfolio, which features updated flavor names and refreshed packaging with the same great taste, texture and quality ingredients as our frozen mousse. We’re excited about the revamped line to help further communicate our lower calorie portfolio.”
Each So Delicious Light Frozen Dessert is Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan Action Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified. Every So Delicious Light Frozen Dessert is also 330 calories or less per pint.
With six shamelessly indulgent flavor options, So Delicious Light Frozen Desserts promise to satisfy any sweet, salty or fruity craving:
- Salted Caramel boasts a creamy ribbon of salted caramel that delivers just the right mix of sweet and salty in each spoonful.
- Peanut Butter artfully blends creamy peanut buttery swirls with a light, airy texture for a craveable flavor experience like no other. Each bite is a peanut butter fan’s dream!
- Strawberry folds a ribbon of strawberry throughout, for a must-have new take on traditional strawberries and cream. Talk about berry good!
- Cocoa Chip features rich, chocolatey chips swirled into light, fluffy smoothness to deliver the perfect chocolate crunch with each bite.
- Mint Chip is a delightful blend of chocolatey bits and mint flavor – a tasty twist on the classic flavor combination!
- Tiramisu incorporates a mascarpone-flavored fluffy treat mixed with swirls and twirls of chocolatey coffee. Hello, heaven!
So Delicious Light Frozen Desserts are available now at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.49 per pint.