Ever wonder what’s the best and most efficient way to pack a delicious vegan lunch?
We’re here to help! Use these 8 tips to prepare a tasty, easy-to-prepare meal any day of the week.
- Plan what you want to have ahead of time and give yourself enough time to prep.
- Aim to include a wide variety of plant-based foods such as starches, beans/legumes, veggies, fruits and some nuts/seeds/avocado.
- Keep your dressing on the side so that your wrap, salad or sandwich don’t get soggy. You’ll thank us for this later!
- Stay hydrated! In the summer, pack a nice cold juice or fruit-infused water. In the winter, pack a hot thermos of soup or herbal tea.
- Have a separate container for your fruits so that they don’t get bruised.
- Keep lunch simple and pack leftovers from the night before.
- Prep your lunch the night ahead of time so that you’re not rushed in the morning.
- Include clean cutlery (we love bamboo to-go cutlery) and a nice cloth napkin in your lunchbox.