Wondering what to eat – or serve – for lunch?
Try making these simple, delicious dishes! They are easy to prepare and pack for an on-the-go, or nice sit-down lunch.
Friendly tip: Bring your own cutlery and cloth napkin. You’re worth it! Enjoy!
- Veggie Sushi.
- Raw or Cooked Pad Thai with Edamame.
- Green Smoothie or Fruit Smoothies.
- Veggie Chili or Curry.
- Almond Butter and Jelly on Sweet Potato Toast
- Hummus or Falafel Wrap/Salad.
- Corn Chowder and Quinoa Salad.
- Tofu Scramble Burrito.
- Chickpea “Tuna” Salad.
For more great ideas, check out our 3-part cooking class – Plant-Based parties, Potlucks Picnics & Prep. You’ll receive 25+ delicious vegan recipes, detailed shopping lists, full video instructions, tasty cooking tips and tricks…and much more!