Enlightened, a growing brand in the better-for-you ice cream set and a pioneer in high-protein, low-sugar ice cream, has launched five dairy-free varieties to its line of low-calorie ice cream bars.
The dairy-free bars are crafted using an almond milk base to recreate the same delightful taste, creamy texture and rich flavor Enlightened is known for in a plant-based format. Consistent with the brand’s commitment to sound nutrition, each SKU is 100 calories or fewer, as well as 100-percent vegan and gluten-free. The flavors draw on inspiration from classic and quirky fan favorites, including:
- Salted Caramel – Salted caramel bar with a decadent caramel swirl
- Mint Chip – Refreshing mint bar paired with chocolate chips
- Mocha Chocolate Chip – Bold mocha bar with chocolate chips
- Monkey Business – Banana bar with swirls of smooth peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter & Jelly – Peanut butter bar with a tart raspberry jam swirl
Ice cream lovers looking for dairy-free and feel-good options can find the new bars online at Ice Cream Source and in-stores at Albertsons, Safeway, HEB, Shoprite, Vons and Sprouts, with more coming soon.
According to Michael Shoretz, founder and CEO of Enlightened, “With the introduction of our dairy-free pints, we began serving a whole new community, and offering our dairy-free bars was the next logical step. But whether you’re dairy-free or just an ice cream lover, we’re confident you’ll love our new bars!”